Welcome To Our Michigan Reverse Mortgage Resource Center
A Reverse Mortgage can offer you so many wonderful benefits, but it’s vital that you understand exactly how it works. You must understand the pros and cons to be sure this loan is right for you and matches your current needs.
You’ll find the education you need right here so you can make an informed decision. However, if you have any other questions or any concerns at all, please contact us and we will make sure you completely understand everything you need to know. We are here to help you. Please don’t hesitate to call or email us.
Benefits of Reverse Mortgages
- To be closer to your family
- Enjoy year round warmer weather
- Lower your cost of living
- To address health concerns
- Have a home that fits your needs perfectly
Michigan Home Owners
Basic Eligibility Requirements
- Must own property in the US and occupy it as a primary residence
- Must be 62 years old or older
- Property must meet federal appraisal standards
Here are a few ways you can use the proceeds from your Michigan Reverse Mortgage:
- Invest in long-term care insurance so you will be secure for life
- Add to or use for an investment portfolio
- Receive a monthly payment
- Establish a line of credit to use when needed
- Purchase a recreational vehicle
- Basically, whatever your need may be.
With any of the options above, you can set it up so that you never have to make another mortgage payment as long as you live in the home.
Please…read over all the information we have provided for you on this website.
And, if you have any questions at all, call us at 734.238.3MTG (684) or email us. We will get back to quickly.
If you are ready to get started, you can fill out our Quick No-Obligation Quote Form Here